Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lindsay Lohan in pantyhose

New pics of Lindsay Lohan in pantyhose. Super hot!

Gosssssssip!
In 2008, several media outlets began commenting on Lohan and Samantha Ronson, who were regularly seen being affectionate in public. Lohan opened up about her relationship with Ronson in the December 2008 issue of Harper's Bazaar magazine. She stated, "I think it's pretty obvious who I'm seeing ... I think it's no shock to anyone that it's been going on for quite some time ... She's a wonderful person and I love her very much." While speaking about her sexual orientation, Lohan said she was not a lesbian, but responded "Maybe. Yeah." when asked if she was bisexual. She then added, "I don't want to classify myself." Lohan said her family, with the exception of her father Michael, had been supportive of her relationship with Ronson.[Wiki]

No comments: