Thursday, April 12, 2018

Game Over

Hi guys!

This post will be the last one here and it is just to tell you that, after almost 12 years online, this blog and any other ones affiliated to this, will not be updated any more.

Yes, I'm still alive, but there were many changes into my everyday life and I don't have the time nor the strength to update this site anymore. I'm really sorry for that.

Thus said, I want to say a BIG THANK! to everybody who followed Stockings-Celebs during all these years.

Live long and prosper ;-)

John

P.S.: most pictures went offline not by my choice but because of the shut-down of the image hosts I used before. Sorry again for this inconvenience, I think there will not be any way to recover them. :-(

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

we will miss you !!
thanks for everything

Anonymous said...

You did a great Job!!
Thanks

Anonymous said...

Thank you for everything! Wishing you well!

guardianslayer992 said...

Thanks for all the hard work you put into the blog over the years. Went above and beyond most others and did it at no cost to us.It was a hell of a run.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for everything! will definitely miss your page!

Anonymous said...

Gonna miss your blog, wish you the best!

Anonymous said...

I've been a huge fan for years. Thanks for all the time it must've taken to keep this going!!

Anonymous said...

Gracias por tu trabajo...te he seguido durante todos estos años..un abrazo amigo

Anonymous said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thanks man.

Anonymous said...

Thanks man, i will miss my daily stop here...!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for everything you have done for us, now it is time to take a break.

sara said...

Sorry to see you go.. thanks for the hard work

sara said...

sorry to see you go

Satta Matka said...

Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better. Satta Matka

Satta Matka said...

Very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better. Satta Matka

George Fisher said...

Sad to see you go. Thanks for the effort over the years