Important information

Dear Users, maybe you noticed that the Blog Sexy Pantyhose is not online anymore: this is due to a problem caused by the failure of the Sensualwriter platform, which is dead for now (and I think forever).
So the Blog has been switched here: Sexy Pantyhose.
Please update your bookmarks!
Thanks. John

Monday, June 04, 2007

Still other problems!

I'm really sorry if blog appears witohut images, it seems that Shareavenue is still having big problems (now the link seems dead). I hope they'll fix the server, otherwise I will switch to another free image hosting service (hoping it will be as useful as Shareavenue before the crash). If you know a similar, good service (which keeps statistics, 15mb limit for image, unlimited bandwith, multiple image uploader), please let me know!

Thanks and sorry again ^_^

1 comment:

Beautystar said...

Uhm, now it seems running! Just the time for writing my complains... lol :D

I'll keep monitoring the service.