Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Jessica Stam - 001/018 - Fashion super model in stockings!

Jessica Stam (born April 23, 1986), is a Canadian supermodel. Her career was set off when she appeared on the cover of UK & German Vogue and she has appeared in advertisements for Marc Jacobs, Anna Sui, Vera Wang, Valentino, Miu Miu, Gucci, Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace and Holt Renfrew. In 2004, Stam appeared in the short film Agent Orange. In the May 2007 issue of American Vogue she was featured on the cover with fellow models: Doutzen Kroes, Caroline Trentini, Raquel Zimmermann, Sasha Pivovarova, Agyness Deyn, Coco Rocha, Hilary Rhoda, Chanel Iman, and Lily Donaldson as the new crop of supermodels. In July 2007, earning at an estimated total of $1.5 million in the past 12 months, Forbes named her fifteenth in the list of the World's 15 Top-Earning Supermodels.

Currently she stars in campaigns for Bulgari, Lanvin and Escada. She also appears in the F/W 2007 Christian Dior, DKNY, Miss Sixty and Roberto Cavalli ad campaigns. (Wiki)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello Webmaster,

My name is Vanessa and I am the admin of celebrity blog -
http://celebrity-juice.blogspot.com/ . I would like to suggest you a link
exchange, because I think that it could be interesting for both our
readers and will make our sites more attractive.

Let me tell you a little bit about my blogs.. They are being developed
and improved constantly and have gained authority among others related
to this topic, they have good overall layout and design and regular
updated.

Also I want to suggest you to use non-reciprocal link exchange because
it's is going to be in favour of both you and me because when doing it
like this the search engines are not capable of tracking the link
exchange. From this perspective it is going to be way better and
effective for our sites' rankings.

If you agree on this let me know and I will be glad to place the
link to your site from my site - celebrity-juice.blogspot.com
and I would link back to http://stockings-celebs.blogspot.com.

Please respond to my e-mail and I will place your link immediately
after that. I would be really happy if we can cooperate.

Thank you very much for your time!
Vanessa a.k.a Juice

Email Me : celebrityjuice(at)gmail.com

Anonymous said...

More posts please!?!

Unknown said...

I am also interested in a link exchange, I have already linked to you, my link is CollegePantyhoseGirls.Blogspot.com
we are very lined up on the interest in stockings and pantyhose, my site is focused on college girls, and yours on celebrities.

Unknown said...

Your link has been added to Celebrity Juice Under celebrity blogs section

Thanks a Lot