Monday, November 19, 2007

Situation (2)

First of all... thanks for your support and advices!

Situation on ShareAvenue is not solved, so the decision to switch to another image hosting service has to be taken! Yes, even if the best advice is to purchase a complete host service, for now I decided to go on with Blogger + image hosting. The downside of this decision is, obviously, the huge amount of time I need to back up all the previous images I posted before, and I still don't know when I'll start with this task.

Now I'm trying to continue with new updates.

So, please be patient as I won't give up ;)


Anonymous said...

Your new service calls everything img_full.asp.jpg instead of the real image name.

rob said...

hello, I have written to you about sharing some fan material, I have posted it on my blog so you can see it, please let me know if you're interested. Keep up the good work!