Important information

Dear Users, maybe you noticed that the Blog Sexy Pantyhose is not online anymore: this is due to a problem caused by the failure of the Sensualwriter platform, which is dead for now (and I think forever).
So the Blog has been switched here: Sexy Pantyhose.
Please update your bookmarks!
Thanks. John

Thursday, October 25, 2007

One Week Holidays!

Dear friends, due to a one-week-holidays (I need it! :P), there won't be any update until next Tuesday (6th, November)

So, please enjoy these updates! See you soon! ;)

10 comments:

Adrian said...

Enjoy your rest mate it's always a pleasure to read you. Cheers from France :D

Anonymous said...

Sad to see no more posts for a week....but we all need a holiday!!! I love this blog!!

Anonymous said...

Have fun!

shayera said...

Have a nice holiday mate

Anonymous said...

I dont wanna sound as though im avin a go but aint that fella always on holiday.Just seems like some people on hols more than others lol

arquiwhat@gmail.com said...

Have a nice rest! Do you accept fan material? Cheers from Central America.

Anonymous said...

Alright it's November 6th, now where the hell are you?

Just kidding. :D I hope you had a great vacation and can't wait to see what goodies you have in store for us.

Beautystar said...

Hey guys, I love you all! :D

thanks for you support!

And... yes, it seems I'm often going on holidays... ahr ahr ahr! :D There are some reasons, I can say that last two years I didn't spent that days, and now I could do it :P

And... yes, I accept fan material! What kind of stuff is? Please let me know!

rob said...

they are photos I shot of my friend Karen, I'll post one on my blog so you can see, ok?

rob said...

by the way, I'm the guy who asked about the fan material ;)