Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Chisato Morishita - 001/025 Mega flood! Stockings and fishnet

Chisato Morishita is simply my favourite Japanese idol. I'll tell one more thing: she is - in my opinion - amongst the most beautiful girls in the world :P

Chisato above all is a model, but like many other Japanese idols, she's also a Race Queen, an actress and a singer. I love her face - expecially when she smiles, and I love her stunning legs. It's a pity that most photoshoots of idols focus on bikini subject, and so it's difficult to find many photos with hosiery and stockings; this is strage, as we know that Japanese people - good people indeed! :) - love our feticism.

Luckily I found these pictures in the Net (credit to scanners, cappers and other, where due), and I'm happy to share them with you.

God bless cute Chisato, I hope to find more about her!

No comments: