Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Tamara Beckwith - 001/003 - Satisfying upskirt in stockings

Never heard about here, before... but it doesn't matter!

Tamara Beckwith (born 17 April 1970) is a former It girl. After coming to notoriety as an It-Girl with friend Tara Palmer Tomkinson, Tamara developed a minor reality television career as a guest on many television programmes such as, Shooting Stars, Brass Eye, Loose Women, Celebrities Under Pressure, The Big Breakfast, Trigger Happy TV, I'm Famous and Frightened! and Dancing on Ice. Beckwith has dated Sylvester Stallone, Charlie Sheen and was engaged to Sharon Stone's brother, Michael. (Wiki)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Greetings. You have great blog and I like it a lot. Let me introduce myself, I'm the editor of the new fashion blog - http://www.watch-trend.com/. I'm looking for partners now and I noticed that you have a number of fashion related links displayed on your site.
Can we exchange links? I would appreciate it a lot!

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Best wishes
Jeniss

Anonymous said...

Hi, Thank you! I've added you blog to my blogroll too. Here is my e-mail: web at watch-trend.com, so in future you may contact me via e-mail.
Good luck with your blog!
Jeniss