Thursday, March 01, 2007

Katharine McPhee - 001/015 - Great legs, without any doubt!

Katharine Hope McPhee (born March 25, 1984) is an AmericanPop/R&B singer who was the runner-up to Taylor Hicks on the fifth season of American Idol in 2006.

I have to point out this trivia I like so much: Katharine appeared as a guest on the Tyra Banks show (air date 2/27/07). During the interview, Tyra squeezed her breasts to confirm that they are real and not implants. Great Tyra! I love her! :D

- Photo!
- Video of Tyra Banks grabbing McPhee's breasts

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katharine McPhee = nice!

Mike said...

She's the pretties American Idol contestant ever!


http://www.modernidol.com/

Anonymous said...

What a hottie! Great body!

Anonymous said...

Sorry, can't lie about it. I'd just love to bed her and make her sing as I lay some serious lovemaking on her sexy body.

Anonymous said...

She looks great on Stuff Magazine cover